Wall Heath Windmill
The remains of Wall Heath Windmill are located just south of Wall Heath village on Enville Road in the back garden of the Mill House.
The three story red-brick tower was built around 1800 however it was later given as "Windmill (Disused)" on the 1886 6 inch OS map and as "Windmill and Windmill House" on the 1902 edition. It is of a simple design with a flat roof and two sets of double doors (north and south).
These two photographs courtesy of John & Pat Wooldridge
It was converted into a summerhouse in the early 1900's.